Join us for our next Admissions Event!
During Arts Day you can learn more about our visual and performing arts programs, possible career opportunities, and admissions processes. Prospective students will also have the opportunity to meet our faculty and students, participate in workshops, attend optional auditions, and participate in optional portfolio reviews.
Spend the day with the Department of Fine Arts, at Rutgers University–Camden, and discover the exciting opportunities we have to offer!
Saturday, April 1
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
What to expect at Arts Day:
This event is organized for prospective first-year and transfers students interested in the undergraduate programs in Animation, Drawing, Graphic Design, Painting, Photography, Sculpture, Music, Theater, Film, Art History, and Museum Studies.
The schedule of events will include:
- Careers in visual and performing arts
- Admissions and financial aid information
- Program specific activities and workshops
- Optional auditions and portfolio reviews
- Lunch reception
- On-site application submission
- Instant decisions for transfer students with college transcripts
- Student Works Gallery, Stedman Gallery, and campus tours
This event requires registration, please visit our registration page.
Department of Fine Arts
314 Linden Street
Camden, NJ 08102-1400
Date & Time
April 1, 2017
10:00 am-2:00 pm